Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lady Levi 528 Skinny Jeans Inseam 34 to 36

Lady or Women Levi 528 jeans combine a skinny 13” leg opening with a flattering curve hugging fit. Made of fabric with 98% cotton and 2% spandex, it is comfortable. All sizes are available including those with inseam 34 to 36.

Customers’ feedback like the one below, written by Julia Rietmulder-Stone of Harrisburg, has been excellent.

“I'm 27 years old, 5'3", built slight but curvy, and have felt like the lack of skinny jeans in my wardrobe has been seriously hindering my experience of two new pairs of beautiful boots. I was thrilled to find these, and thrilled when I received them.

I usually wear a 2P or 4P, depending on whether the store assigning the sizing actually intends its clothing for teens or adults, so I ordered a 3 in these, not sure if it was going to be way too small.

It's not!

Under boots, they work great – they look phenomenal, and I feel skinnier and sexier (but not exposed) than I do in just about anything else.”




Levi 528 is popular with ladies that lead an active lifestyle and who are successful in this chosen field. These jeans flatter women’s body, showing the curves and style.

Amazon.com stocks Levi 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean and a wide range of other styles for the modern. Sizes are also varied including the commonly required inseam 34 to 36.

Click here to collect your Levi 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jeans NOW