With the popularity of skinny jeans increasing by the day, jean lovers are enquiring how to make flared jeans into skinny jeans.
The process is quite simple.
Here's video that shows you how to do it:
For a slightly more elaborated approach, follow these steps:
1) Turn the jeans inside out.
2) Wear the jeans with the inside out.
3) You should create a new, narrower seam on one side of the leg. Start pinning the new seam from bottom up. Do it for both legs.
4) Check the pinning work in the mirror before you take off the jeans.
5) Take a marker and draw a line following the new silhouette of your leg up to your knee. This will make it more clear how to sew the new seam.
6) Take off the jeans, and begin stitching the new seam.
7) Trim the excess fabric.
Voila! You've got a pair of skinny jeans.