Friday, July 1, 2011

Shia Labeouf Height – Right For Skinny Jeans

Shia Labeouf, who starred in the Transformers movie is known for his casual dressing – prefers skinny jeans and often seen in T-shirts. At a height of about 5 feet 9 inches, he may not be considered not tall, but is certainly right for many different jeans style.

By any measure, Shia may be considered modest and fairly down-to-earth – that’s remarkable for someone who is paid a salary of US$15 million for his role in Dark Of The Moon. To illustrate, here’s one of his personal quotes, “I know I'm one of the luckiest dudes in America right now. I have a great house. My parents don't have to work. I've got money. I'm famous. But it could all change, man. It could go away. You never know.”

Great thinking from a jeans man!

Great sexy jeans at discount ====> Click Here




 

Updates by Jeanoholics Anonymous